Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, spiral sliced using the think end of you Spiralizer
- 2 tbsp real butter
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup plain almond milk
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take your spiralized sweet potato noodles and cut into half-moon shapes. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, coat with olive oil and add in the sweet potato noodles. Cook, tossing frequently, until cooked, for 5-7 minutes. When done, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, add in the butter and let melt. Once melted, add in the coconut flour and whisk together until flour absorbs butter and becomes thick. Then, add in the almond milk and whisk together constantly until mixture thickens.
- Once the mixture thickens, add in the sweet potato noodles and stir to combine. Once combined, add in the cheese and stir again to combine. If it is too thick, add in more almond milk. Once the cheeses have melted into the noodles and consistency is to your preference, divide into bowls and enjoy!