Carrot pasta with a creamy zesty garlic sauce
- For the noodles:
- 1 big carrot, made into noodles use your KitcheNiche Spiral Vegetable Slicer
- For the sauce:
- 1 full TBSP unhulled tahini (or the regular tahini if you want)
- 1 TBSP good walnut oil (or good olive oil)
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp tamari/soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- To top: handful of parsley (chopped), sesame seeds, pine nuts or chopped almonds.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce until you get them all combined.
- Spiralize your carrot into noodles.
- Pour sauce over the carrots and gently mix them by hand to coat.
- Top with parsley, sesame and pine nuts and serve fresh.