Winter Caprese Beet Noodle Pasta Salad
- 1 large beet Spiralized
- olive oil, to drizzle
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, sliced thinly.
- 3-4 mini balls of mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the tomatoes on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven (once preheated) and roast for 15 minutes. After 10 minutes, add in the garlic.
- Take the beet and chop both ends off. Place the beet into you KitcheNiche Spiralizer and spiralize it. Place the beet noodles onto a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Five minutes into roasting the tomatoes, add the beet noodles into the oven. Let cook for 2 minutes, remove and place the mozzarella balls randomly on top of the noodles. Let cook for another 5-7 minutes or until mozzarella has melted and noodles are darker in color and have softened.
- Remove the noodles from the oven and transfer to a bowl. Top the noodles and mozzarella with the roasted tomatoes. Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!