First time Veggie Spaghetti
DO NOT CLEAN THE BLADES WITH YOUR FINGERS.
- Thoroughly wash vegetables and cut both ends. For best results use straight and firm veggies with an approximate diameter of 30-50mm. Try Zucchini, large carrots or radishes!
- Use either end of the KitcheNiche spiralizer to achieve small or large spaghetti.
- Set the spiralizer upright on a work surface and use the metal handles for stabilizing. Use your other hand to insert the vegetable in at an upright position.
- With moderate pressure start twisting the veggie like sharpening a pencil.
- When the Vegetable becomes shorter, press the spiralizers cap against the end of the vegetable and continue twisting using the cap. DO NOT twist all the way in with your fingers.
- When you can no longer twist, remove cap along with the pencil shaped veggie leftover.
- To clean up, simply clean the spiralizer with running water and your bonus brush to clean the blades. You can also put it in your dishwasher.