Healthy Baked Sweet Potato Shoestring Fries
Yield: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 sweet potato
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2tbsp olive oil
- celtic sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and clean the slice the ends of your sweet potatoes to be a flat surface.
- Put one end of the sweet potato on the small slice side of your spiral slicer.
- Slowly crank the slicer right over a baking sheet so there is no cleanup.
- Discard the small core of the sweet potato.
- Toss slices of potato in olive oil and sprinkle with celtic sea salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!